- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 649213, 11 pages
A Model for Bus Crew Scheduling Problem with Multiple Duty Types
School of Traffic and Transportation, Lanzhou Jiaotong University, Lanzhou 730070, China
Received 18 June 2012; Revised 23 August 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Mingming Chen and Huimin Niu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mingming Chen, “Optimizing Schedules of Rail Train Circulations by Tabu Search Algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- O.J. Ibarra-Rojas, F. Delgado, R. Giesen, and J.C. Muñoz, “Planning, operation, and control of bus transport systems: A literature review,” Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, vol. 77, pp. 38–75, 2015.
- Monica Dragoicea, Theodor Borangiu, and Iulia Voinescu, “Service interactions modeling for improved management of public transport systems,” Simulation-Transactions Of The Society For Modeling And Simulation International, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 233–250, 2016.