- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 678286, 13 pages
A Hybrid Human Dynamics Model on Analyzing Hotspots in Social Networks
1Beijing Key Laboratory of Intelligent Telecommunications Software and Multimedia, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Beijing, China
2Chongqing Engineering Laboratory of Internet and Information Security, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT), Room 4029, No. 2 Chongwen Road, Nanan District, Chongqing 400065, China
3School of Computer and Communication Sciences, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Garyfalos Papaschinopoulos
Copyright © 2012 Yunpeng Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yunpeng Xiao, Bai Wang, Yanbing Liu, Zhixian Yan, Xian Chen, Bin Wu, Guangxia Xu, and Yuanni Liu, “Analyzing, Modeling, and Simulation for Human Dynamics in Social Network,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Qiang Yan, Lianren Wu, Chao Liu, and Xiye Li, “Information Propagation in Online Social Network Based on Human Dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.