- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 678957, 11 pages
Qualitative Analysis for a Predator Prey System with Holling Type III Functional Response and Prey Refuge
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Normal University, Xinxiang 453007, China
2College of Mathematics and Science, Shanghai Normal University, Shanghai 200234, China
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 3 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghui Xia
Copyright © 2012 Xia Liu and Yepeng Xing. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Liu and M. Han, “Chaos and Hopf bifurcation analysis for a two species predator-prey system with prey refuge and diffusion,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1047–1061, 2011.
- Y. Huang, F. Chen, and L. Zhong, “Stability analysis of a prey-predator model with Holling type III response function incorporating a prey refuge,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 182, no. 1, pp. 672–683, 2006.
- L. Chen, F. Chen, and L. Chen, “Qualitative analysis of a predator-prey model with Holling type II functional response incorporating a constant prey refuge,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 246–252, 2010.
- Z. Ma, W. Li, Y. Zhao, W. Wang, H. Zhang, and Z. Li, “Effects of prey refuges on a predator-prey model with a class of functional responses: the role of refuges,” Mathematical Biosciences, vol. 218, no. 2, pp. 73–79, 2009.
- T. K. Kar, “Modelling and analysis of a harvested prey-predator system incorporating a prey refuge,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 185, no. 1, pp. 19–33, 2006.
- W. M. Liu, “Criterion of Hopf bifurcations without using eigenvalues,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 182, no. 1, pp. 250–256, 1994.
- W. A. Coppel, “A new class of quadratic systems,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 92, no. 2, pp. 360–372, 1991.