- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 698270, 13 pages
Complexity of a Duopoly Game in the Electricity Market with Delayed Bounded Rationality
College of Management and Economics, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 2 May 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Mingshu Peng
Copyright © 2012 Junhai Ma and Hongliang Tu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Fang Wu, and Junhai Ma, “The Chaos Dynamic of Multiproduct Cournot Duopoly Game with Managerial Delegation,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Junhai Ma, and Yuehong Guo, “Research on Third-Party Collecting Game Model with Competition in Closed-Loop Supply Chain Based on Complex Systems Theory,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–22, 2014.
- Junhai Ma, and Bin Chen, “The Complexity Uncertain Analysis about Three Differences Old and New Product Pricing Oligarch Retailers Closed-Loop Supply Chain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yujing Yang, Junhai Ma, and Hongliang Tu, “Chaotic Characteristics and Application of Cooperative Game and Evolutionary Game,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.