- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 698270, 13 pages
Complexity of a Duopoly Game in the Electricity Market with Delayed Bounded Rationality
College of Management and Economics, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 2 May 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Mingshu Peng
Copyright © 2012 Junhai Ma and Hongliang Tu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Zou and F. Gao, “Economics investigation and chaos theory,” Journal of Quantum Technologies and Economics, vol. 4, pp. 61–68, 1991.
- H. N. Agiza, “On the analysis of stability, bifurcation, chaos and chaos control of Kopel map,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 1909–1916, 1999.
- M. Kopel, “Simple and complex adjustment dynamics in Cournot duopoly models,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 2031–2048, 1996.
- G. I. Bischi, C. Mammana, and L. Gardini, “Multistability and cyclic attractors in duopoly games,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 543–564, 2000.
- H. N. Agiza and A. A. Elsadany, “Chaotic dynamics in nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 149, no. 3, pp. 843–860, 2004.
- J. Zhang, Q. Da, and Y. Wang, “Analysis of nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players,” Economic Modelling, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 138–148, 2007.
- A. Matsumoto and Y. Nonaka, “Statistical dynamics in a chaotic Cournot model with complementary goods,” Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 769–783, 2006.
- J. H. Ma and W. Z. Ji, “Complexity of repeated game model in electric power triopoly,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 1735–1740, 2009.
- W. Ji, “Chaos and control of game model based on heterogeneous expectations in electricpower triopoly,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2009, 8 pages, 2009.
- J. Ma and Y. Feng, “The study of the chaotic behavior in retailer's demand model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, Article ID 792031, 12 pages, 2008.
- B. Xin, J. Ma, and Q. Gao, “Complex dynamics of an adnascent-type game model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2008, Article ID 467972, 12 pages, 2008.
- F. Chen, J. H. Ma, and X. Q. Chen, “The study of dynamic process of the triopoly games in chinese 3G telecommunication market,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1542–1551, 2009.
- Z. Sun and J. Ma, “Complexity of triopoly price game in Chinese cold rolled steel market,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 2001–2008, 2012.
- M. T. Yassen and H. N. Agiza, “Analysis of a duopoly game with delayed bounded rationality,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 138, no. 2-3, pp. 387–402, 2003.
- L. Edelstein-Kashet, Mathematical Models in Biology, Random House, New York, NY, USA, 1992.
- J. L. Kaplan and J. A. Yorke, “Preturbulence: a regime observed in a fluid flow model of Lorenz,” Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 93–108, 1979.
- B. Liu and J. Peng, Nonlinear Dynamics, Higher Education Press, Beijing, China, 2004.
- L. Yang, Z. Liu, and J. M. Mao, “Controlling hyperchaos,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 67–70, 2000.
- H. Xu, G. Wang, and S. Chen, “Controlling chaos by a modified straight-line stabilization method,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 65–69, 2001.