- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 710854, 23 pages
Transportation Structure Analysis Using SD-MOP in World Modern Garden City: A Case Study in China
1Low-Carbon Technology and Economy Research Center, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
2Uncertainty Decision-Making Laboratory, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 6 July 2012; Revised 7 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Jiuping Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yunqiang Liu, Jiuping Xu, and Huawei Luo, “An Integrated Approach to Modelling the Economy-Society-Ecology System in Urbanization Process,” Sustainability, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1946–1972, 2014.
- Jiuping Xu, Zhiyi Meng, Liming Yao, and Xingchuan Jing, “The simulation and optimization of the polysilicon production process using system dynamics: A case study in China,” International Journal Of Precision Engineering And Manufacturing, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 2521–2532, 2014.
- Hongbing Luo, Xiaoling Liu, Bruce C. Anderson, Ke Zhang, Xiaoting Li, Bo Huang, Mei Li, You Mo, Liangqian Fan, Qiong Shen, Fenghui Chen, and Mingshu Jiang, “Carbon sequestration potential of green roofs using mixed-sewage-sludge substrate in Chengdu World Modern Garden City,” Ecological Indicators, vol. 49, pp. 247–259, 2015.