- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 710854, 23 pages
Transportation Structure Analysis Using SD-MOP in World Modern Garden City: A Case Study in China
1Low-Carbon Technology and Economy Research Center, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
2Uncertainty Decision-Making Laboratory, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610064, China
Received 6 July 2012; Revised 7 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Jiuping Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Cooley, “The theory of transportation,” Economics Association, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1–148, 1894.
- F. Moavenzadeh and D. Geltner, Transportation, Energy and Economic Development: A Dilemma in the Developing World, Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1984.
- W. Owen, Transportution and World Development, Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Md, USA, 1987.
- International Energy Agency (IEA), Key World Energy Statistics, International EnergyAgency (IEA), 2010b.
- T. Petri, B. David, L. Jyrki, V. Jarmo, and W. Risto, “Energy and transport in comparison: Immaterialisation, dematerialisation and decarbonisation in the EU15 between 1970 and 2000,” Energy Policy, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 433–451, 2007.
- S. Dominic, “Transport energy efficiency in Europe: temporal and geographical trends and prospects,” Journal of Transport Geography, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 343–353, 2007.
- S. Frank, A Technical Review of Urban Land use. Transportation Models as Tools for Evaluation Vehicle Travel Reduction Strategies. The Office of Environmental Analysis and Sustainable Development U.S Department of Energy, 1994, http://www.thepep.org/ClearingHouse/docfiles/A%20Technical%20Review%20of%20Urban%20Land%20Use–Transportation%20Models%20as%20Tools%20for%20Eva.pdf.
- T. Messenger and R. Ewing, “Transit-oriented development in the sun belt,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1552, pp. 145–153, 1996.
- L. Martin, “Means of transportation to work and overweight and obesity: a population-based study in southern Sweden,” Preventive Medicine, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 22–28, 2008.
- S. Komei, “Transportation system change and urban structure in two-transport mode setting,” Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 346–367, 1989.
- S. Jian, L. Qiong, and P. Zhongren, “Research and analysis on causality and spatial-temporal evolution of urban traffic congestions-a case study on Shenzhen of China,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 86–93, 2011.
- H. Wang, P. Zhou, and D. Q. Zhou, “An empirical study of direct rebound effect for passenger transport in urban China,” Energy Economics, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 452–460, 2012.
- W. Xiao, “Discussions on some issues of the eleventh five-year plan for transport of China,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 1–5, 2006.
- C. Bofeng, Y. Weishan, C. Dong, L. Lancui, Z. Ying, and Z. Zhansheng, “Estimates of China’s national and regional transport sector CO2 emissions in 2007,” Energy Policy, vol. 41, pp. 474–483, 2012.
- E. Howard, G. H. Peter, D. Hardy, and W. Colin, To-Morrow: A Peaceful Path to Real Reform, Routledge, London, UK, 1898.
- E. Howard, Cities of to-Morrow, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1965.
- P.D. Kieran and A. S. Laurie, “Managing congestion, pollution, and pavement conditions in a dynamic transportation network model,” Transportation Research Part D, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 59–80, 1998.
- W. Jifeng, L. Huapu, and P. Hu, “System dynamics model of urban transportation system and its application,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 83–89, 2008.
- Ü. Füsun, Ö. Şule, Y. Ilker Topçu, A. Emel, and K. Özgür, “An integrated transportation decision support system for transportation policy decisions: the case of Turkey,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 80–97, 2007.
- S. Anand, P. Vrat, and R. P. Dahiya, “Application of a system dynamics approach for assessment and mitigation of CO2 emissions from the cement industry,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 79, no. 4, pp. 383–398, 2006.
- K. S. Ali, B. Yaman, and Y. Orhan, “Environmental sustainability in an agricultural development project: a system dynamics approach,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 247–260, 2002.
- F. Andrew, “System dynamics and the energy industry,” Encyclopedia of Energy, vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 809–818, 2004.
- L. C. Wadhwa and Y. M. Demoulin, “A system approach to regional economic and transport planning in Australia,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium on Large Engineering Systems, pp. 95–100, Ontario, Canada, 1978.
- Y. Tanaboriboon, A transportation planning strategy for the Bangkok metropolitan area [Ph.D. thesis], Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia, Va, USA, 1979.
- J. D. Sterman, “Learning in and about complex systems,” System Dynamics Review, vol. 10, no. 2-3, pp. 291–330, 1994.
- X. Jiuping, D. Rentao, and D. W. Desheng, “On simulation and optimization of one natural gas industry system under the rough environment,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 1854–1862, 2010.
- Y. N. Yu, Electric Power System Dynamics, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- B. Tung and L. Claudia, “Supporting cognitive feedback using system dynamics: a demand model of the Global System of Mobile telecommunication,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 83–98, 1996.
- D. Kalyanmoy and T. Santosh, “Omni-optimizer: a generic evolutionary algorithm for single and multi-objective optimization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 185, no. 3, pp. 1062–1087, 2008.
- W. Yingming, Y. Jianbo, X. Dongling, and C. Kwaisang, “The evidential reasoning approach for multiple attribute decision analysis using interval belief degrees,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 175, no. 1, pp. 35–66, 2006.
- J. Rakowska, R. T. Haftka, and L. T. Watson, “Tracing the efficient curve for multi-objective control-structure optimization,” Computing Systems in Engineering, vol. 2, no. 5-6, pp. 461–471, 1991.
- K. S. William, “Multiobjective decision analysis with engineering and business applications,” Engineering Geology, vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 289–291, 1983.
- J. Xu and L. Yao, Random-Like Multiple Objective Decision Making, vol. 647 of Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer, Heidelberg, Germany, 2011.
- National Statistical Bureau, Statistical Yearbook [M], Press of China, Beijing, China, 2010.
- National Statistical Bureau, China Energy Statistical Yearbook [M], Statistical Press of China, Beijing, China, 2010.
- Ministry of Transport and Communication, China Transport Statistical Yearbook [M], People’s Commumication Press, Beijing, China, 2010.
- Chengdu, Economic and Social Development of the Twelfth Five Years of planning [M], 2011.
- National Economic and Social Development of the Twelfth Five Years of planning [M], 2011.