- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 789140, 11 pages
Distinguishing between Rural and Urban Road Segment Traffic Safety Based on Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Regression Models
1MOE Key Laboratory for Transportation Complex Systems Theory and Technology, School of Traffic and Transportation, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2Saint Louis County Highways and Traffic and Public Works, 121 South Meramec Avenue, Saint Louis, MO 63105, China
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Xuedong Yan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu Ma, Xuedong Yan, and Wenxin Qiao, “A Quasi-Poisson Approach on Modeling Accident Hazard Index for Urban Road Segments,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Cuiping Zhang, Xuedong Yan, Lu Ma, and Meiwu An, “Crash Prediction and Risk Evaluation Based on Traffic Analysis Zones,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.