- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 791373, 21 pages
A Novel PSO Model Based on Simulating Human Social Communication Behavior
1School of Economics and Management, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
2School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Zunyi Normal College, Zunyi 563002, China
3College of Management, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
4Hefei Institute of Intelligent Machines, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, China
5E-Business Technology Institute, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 11 May 2012; Revised 22 June 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2012 Yanmin Liu and Ben Niu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Giordano Tomassetti, and Leticia Cagnina, “Particle Swarm Algorithms to Solve Engineering Problems: A Comparison of Performance,” Journal of Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Ming-Yuan Shieh, Juing-Shian Chiou, Yu-Chia Hu, and Kuo-Yang Wang, “Applications of PCA and SVM-PSO Based Real-Time Face Recognition System,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.