- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 791373, 21 pages
A Novel PSO Model Based on Simulating Human Social Communication Behavior
1School of Economics and Management, Tongji University, Shanghai 200092, China
2School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Zunyi Normal College, Zunyi 563002, China
3College of Management, Shenzhen University, Shenzhen 518060, China
4Hefei Institute of Intelligent Machines, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, China
5E-Business Technology Institute, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 11 May 2012; Revised 22 June 2012; Accepted 25 June 2012
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2012 Yanmin Liu and Ben Niu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Kennedy and R. Eberhart, “Particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, vol. 4, pp. 1942–1948, December 1995.
- R. Eberhart and Y. Shi, “Comparison between genetic algorithms and particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the 7th Annual Conference on Evolutionary Programming, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1998.
- M. Clerc and J. Kennedy, “The particle swarm-explosion, stability, and convergence in a multidimensional complex space,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 58–73, 2002.
- J. Kennedy and R. Mendes, “Population structure and particle swarm performance,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolution Computation, pp. 1671–1676, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2002.
- J. Sun, J. Liu, and W. Xu, “Using quantum-behaved particle swarm optimization algorithm to solve non-linear programming problems,” International Journal of Computer Mathematics, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 261–272, 2007.
- P. J. Angeline, “Using selection to improve particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation (ICEC'98), pp. 84–89, Anchorage, Alaska, USA, May 1998.
- M. Lovbjerg and T. Krink, “Hybrid particle swarm optimizer with breeding and subpopulations,” in Proceeding of the Genetic Evolution Computation Conference, pp. 469–476, 2001.
- A. Stacey and M. Jancic, “Particle swarm optimization with mutation,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1425–1430, Canberra, Australia, 2003.
- P. S. Andrews, “An investigation into mutation operators for particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC'06), pp. 1044–1051, July 2006.
- P. N. Suganthan, “Particle swarm optimizer with neighborhood operator,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1958–1962, Washington, DC, USA, 1999.
- X. Hu and R. C. Eberhart, “Multiobjective optimization using dynamic neighborhood particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1677–1681, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2002.
- J. J. Liang, A. K. Qin, P. N. Suganthan, and S. Baskar, “Comprehensive learning particle swarm optimizer for global optimization of multimodal functions,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 281–295, 2006.
- T. Peram and K. Veeramachaneni, “Fitness-distance-ratio based particle swarm optimization,” in Proceeding of the IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium, pp. 174–181, April 2003.
- A. S. Mohais, R. Mendes, C. Ward, and C. Posthoff, “Neighborhood re-structuring in particle swarm optimization,” in AI 2005: Advances in Artificial Intelligence, vol. 3809 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 776–785, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- S. Janson and M. Middendorf, “A hierarchical particle swarm optimizer and its adaptive variant,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1272–1282, 2005.
- W. Elshamy, H. M. Emara, and A. Bahgat, “Clubs-based particle swarm optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Swarm Intelligence Symposium (SIS'07), pp. 289–296, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, April 2007.
- R. Mendes, J. Kennedy, and J. Neves, “The fully informed particle swarm: simpler, maybe better,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 204–210, 2004.
- F. van den Bergh and A. P. Engelbrecht, “A cooperative approach to participle swam optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 225–239, 2004.
- S. Z. Zhao, J. J. Liang, P. N. Suganthan, and M. F. Tasgetiren, “Dynamic multi-swarm particle swarm optimizer with local search for large scale global optimization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC'08), pp. 3845–3852, Hong Kong, China, June 2008.
- Y. M. Liu, Q. Z. Zhao, C. L. Sui, and Z. Z. Shao, “Particle swarm optimizer based on dynamic neighborhood topology and mutation operator,” Control and Decision, vol. 25, no. 7, pp. 968–974, 2010.
- R. Salomon, “Re-evaluating genetic algorithm performance under coordinate rotation of benchmark functions. A survey of some theoretical and practical aspects of genetic algorithms,” BioSystems, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 263–278, 1996.