- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 814069, 13 pages
Pattern Formation in a Cross-Diffusive Ratio-Dependent Predator-Prey Model
1Chengdu Institute of Computer Application, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu 610041, China
2School of Foreign Language, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325000, China
3College of Mathematics and Physics, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 3 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghui Xia
Copyright © 2012 Xinze Lian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinze Lian, Shuling Yan, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in Predator-Prey Model with Delay and Cross Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Lakshmi Narayan Guin, and Prashanta Kumar Mandal, “Spatiotemporal dynamics of reaction–diffusion models of interacting populations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Xinze Lian, Guichen Lu, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in a Bacterial Colony Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.