- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 818052, 11 pages
Value Distribution and Uniqueness Results of Zero-Order Meromorphic Functions to Their -Shift
1Department of Public Teaching, Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology, Zhejiang,
Wenzhou 325000, China
2Department of Science and Humanities, Shandong Transport Vocational College, Shandong, Weifang 261206, China
3Department of Educational Administration and Supervision, Wenzhou Vocational College of Science and Technology, Zhejiang, Wenzhou 325000, China
Received 21 June 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Risto Korhonen
Copyright © 2012 Haiwa Guan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- C.-C. Yang and H.-X. Yi, Uniqueness Theory of Meromorphic Functions, Kluwer Academic, New York, NY, USA, 2003.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- W. K. Hayman, “Picard values of meromorphic functions and their derivatives,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 70, pp. 9–42, 1959.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, and J. Rieppo, “Uniqueness of meromorphic functions sharing values with their shifts,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 56, no. 1–4, pp. 81–92, 2011.
- K. Liu and I. Laine, “A note on value distribution of difference polynomials,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 353–360, 2010.
- Z.-X. Chen, “On value distribution of difference polynomials of meromorphic functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 239853, 9 pages, 2011.
- D. C. Barnett, R. G. Halburd, R. J. Korhonen, and W. Morgan, “Nevanlinna theory for the -difference operator and meromorphic solutions of -difference equations,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 457–474, 2007.
- J. L. Zhang and R. Korhonen, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and its applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 369, no. 2, pp. 537–544, 2010.
- W. K. Hayman, “On the characteristic of functions meromorphic in the plane and of their integrals,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 14, pp. 93–128, 1965.