- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 827073, 22 pages
A Fuzzy Optimization Model for High-Speed Railway Timetable Rescheduling
1State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2School of Traffic and Transportation, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 19 September 2012; Revised 19 November 2012; Accepted 21 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Li Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Sicre, A.P. Cucala, and A. Fernández-Cardador, “Real time regulation of efficient driving of high speed trains based on a genetic algorithm and a fuzzy model of manual driving,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2013.
- Li Wang, Wenting Mo, Yong Qin, Fei Dou, and Limin Jia, “Optimization Based High-Speed Railway Train Rescheduling with Speed Restriction,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.