- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 828219, 12 pages
Pattern Formation in a Cross-Diffusive Holling-Tanner Model
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004, India
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 13 December 2012
Academic Editor: Yonghui Xia
Copyright © 2012 Weiming Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo Yang, “Pattern Formation in a Diffusive Ratio-Dependent Holling-Tanner Predator-Prey Model with Smith Growth,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Feng Rao, “Spatiotemporal Pattern in a Self- and Cross-Diffusive Predation Model with the Allee Effect,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Xinze Lian, Guichen Lu, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in a Bacterial Colony Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yapei Wang, Min Zhao, Chuanjun Dai, and Xinhong Pan, “Nonlinear Dynamics of a Nutrient-Plankton Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Xiaosong Tang, and Yongli Song, “Cross-diffusion induced spatiotemporal patterns in a predator–prey model with herd behavior,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 24, pp. 36–49, 2015.