- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 828246, 13 pages
Adaptive Human Behavior in a Two-Worm Interaction Model
1Department of Computer Science and Technology, North University of China, Shanxi, Taiyuan 030051, China
2National Key Laboratory for Electronic Measurement Technology, North University of China, Shanxi, Taiyuan 030051, China
3Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Shanxi, Taiyuan 030051, China
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 8 October 2012
Academic Editor: Bimal Kumar Mishra
Copyright © 2012 Li-Peng Song et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chenquan Gan, Xiaofan Yang, Wanping Liu, and Qingyi Zhu, “A propagation model of computer virus with nonlinear vaccination probability,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “A new epidemic model of computer viruses,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Yihong Li, Jinxiao Pan, Lipeng Song, and Zhen Jin, “The Influence of User Protection Behaviors on the Control of Internet Worm Propagation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.