- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 854654, 11 pages
Research on Analysis Method of Traffic Congestion Mechanism Based on Improved Cell Transmission Model
The Joint Institute of Intelligent Transportation System, Zhejiang University of Technology, Hangzhou 310014, China
Received 8 August 2012; Accepted 21 October 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Hongzhao Dong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. F. Daganzon, “The lagged cell transmission model,” in Transportation an Traffic Theory, A. Ceder, Ed., pp. 81–103, Ergamon-Elsevier, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- C. F. Daganzo, “The cell transmission model: a dynamic representation of highway traffic consistent with the hydrodynamic theory,” Transportation Research Part B, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 269–287, 1994.
- W. Y. Szeto, “Enhanced lagged cell-transmission model for dynamic traffic assignment,” Transportation Research Record, no. 2085, pp. 76–85, 2008.
- L. Muñoz, X. Sun, R. Horowitz, and L. Alvarez, “Piecewise-linearized cell transmission model and parameter calibration methodology,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1965, pp. 183–191, 2006.
- B. Jia, Z. Y. Gao, K. P. Li, and X. G. Li, Models and Simulations of Traffic System Based on Theory of Cellular Automaton, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2007.
- Z. S. Yang, X. Y. Gao, and D. Sun, “Cellular automata model of urban traffic emergency evacuation and rescue,” Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 114–120, 2011.
- J. C. Long, Studies on Congestion Propagation Properties and Dissipation Control Strategies of Urban Road Traffic, Beijing Jiaotong university, 2009.
- Q. Chen and W. Wang, “Application of fuzzy optimization method based on CTM for traffic trunk line control under special events,” Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 861–865, 2008.
- B. S. Kerner, H. Rehborn, M. Aleksic, and A. Haug, “Recognition and tracking of spatial-temporal congested traffic patterns on freeways,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 369–400, 2004.
- A. P. Lian, Z. Y. Gao, and J. C. Long, “Dynamic user optimal assignment problem of link variables based on the cell transmission model,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 852–859, 2007.