- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 865075, 18 pages
Modeling and Analysis of Peer-to-Peer Botnets
1State Key Laboratory of Power Transmission Equipment and System Security, College of Computer Science, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
2Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xinzhou Normal University, Shanxi 034000, Xinzhou, China
3Department of Computer Science and Technology, North University of China, Shanxi 030051, Taiyuan, China
Received 23 July 2012; Revised 28 September 2012; Accepted 28 September 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaofan Yang
Copyright © 2012 Liping Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lu-Xing Yang, and Xiaofan Yang, “A new epidemic model of computer viruses,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Yihong Li, Jinxiao Pan, Lipeng Song, and Zhen Jin, “The Influence of User Protection Behaviors on the Control of Internet Worm Propagation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.