- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 872908, 11 pages
Impact of Bursty Human Activity Patterns on the Popularity of Online Content
1School of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication, Beijing 100876, China
2School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287, USA
Received 11 June 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: Bo Yang
Copyright © 2012 Qiang Yan and Lianren Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiang Yan, Lianren Wu, and Lan Zheng, “Social network based microblog user behavior analysis,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 392, no. 7, pp. 1712–1723, 2013.
- Qiang Yan, Lianren Wu, Chao Liu, and Xiye Li, “Information Propagation in Online Social Network Based on Human Dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Peng Zhang, Liang Gao, Ying Fan, and Zengru Di, “Characterizing and Modeling the Dynamics of Activity and Popularity,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Yanbo Zhou, An Zeng, and Wei-Hong Wang, “Temporal Effects in Trend Prediction: Identifying the Most Popular Nodes in the Future,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.