- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 916765, 5 pages
Characterizations of Strongly Paracompact Spaces
School of Mathematics and Quantitative Economics, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Jinan, Shandong 250014, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 13 November 2012
Academic Editor: Hua Su
Copyright © 2012 Xin Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. M. Smirnov, “On strongly paracompact spaces,” Izvestiya Akademii Nauk SSSR. Seriya Matematicheskaya, vol. 20, pp. 253–274, 1956.
- H.-Z. Qu, “A topological space is strongly paracompact if and only if for any monotone increasing open cover of it there exists a star-finite open refinement,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 487–491, 2008.
- A. V. Arhangel'cprimeskii and R. Z. Buzyakova, “On linearly Lindelöf and strongly discretely Lindelöf spaces,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 127, no. 8, pp. 2449–2458, 1999.
- H. Guo and H. Junnila, “On spaces which are linearly ,” Topology and Its Applications, vol. 157, no. 1, pp. 102–107, 2010.
- D. K. Burke, “Covering properties,” in Handbook of Set-Theoretic Topology, K. Kunen and J. E. Vaughan, Eds., pp. 347–422, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1984.
- R. Engelking, General Topology, PWN, Warszawa, Poland, 1977.
- M. J. Mansfield, “On countably paracompact normal spaces,” Canadian Journal of Mathematics, vol. 9, pp. 443–449, 1957.