- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930410, 11 pages
Global Attractivity of a Higher-Order Difference Equation
Department of Mathematics, College of Science & Arts-Rabigh, King Abdulaziz University,
Rabigh 21911, Saudi Arabia
Received 7 May 2012; Accepted 8 July 2012
Academic Editor: M. De la Sen
Copyright © 2012 R. Abo-Zeid. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, Difference Equations and Inequalities, vol. 155, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1st edition, 1992.
- V. L. Kocić and G. Ladas, Global Behavior of Nonlinear Difference Equations of Higher Order with Applications, vol. 256, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1993.
- V. Lj. Kocić and G. Ladas, “Global attractivity in a second-order nonlinear difference equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 180, no. 1, pp. 144–150, 1993.
- M. R. S. Kulenović, G. Ladas, and N. R. Prokup, “A rational difference equation,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 41, no. 5-6, pp. 671–678, 2001.
- E. Camouzis and G. Ladas, Dynamics of Third-Order Rational Difference Equations with Open Problems and Conjectures, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2007.
- E. A. Grove and G. Ladas, Periodicities in Nonlinear Difference Equations, vol. 4, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2005.
- M. R. S. Kulenović and G. Ladas, Dynamics of Second Order Rational Difference Equations, With open problems and conjectures, Chapman & Hall/CRC, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2002.
- H. Sedaghat, Nonlinear Difference Equations, Theory and Applications to Social Science Models, vol. 15, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- M. Aloqeili, “Dynamics of a rational difference equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 176, no. 2, pp. 768–774, 2006.
- Alaa. E. Hamza and R. Khalaf-Allah, “Global behavior of a higher order difference equation,” Journal of Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 17–20, 2007.
- Alaa. E. Hamza and R. Khalaf-Allah, “On the recursive sequence ,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 1726–1731, 2008.
- M. A. Al-Shabi and R. Abo-Zeid, “Global asymptotic stability of a higher order difference equation,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 4, no. 17-20, pp. 839–847, 2010.
- R. Khalaf-Allah, “Asymptotic behavior and periodic nature of two difference equations,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 834–838, 2009.
- R. Abo-Zeid and C. Cinar, “global behavior of the difference equation ,” Bulletin of Parana's Mathematical Society, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 43–49, 2013.