- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941047, 15 pages
Lane-Level Vehicle Trajectory Reckoning for Cooperative Vehicle-Infrastructure System
Key Laboratory of Road and Traffic Engineering of the Ministry of Education, Tongji University, 4800 Cao’an Road, Shanghai 201804, China
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Yinsong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Wang, Vehicle's Man-Machine Interaction Safety and Driver Asistance, China Communications Press, Beijing, China, 2012.
- J. Du, J. Masters, and M. Barth, “Lane-level positioning for in-vehicle navigation and automated vehicle location (AVL) systems,” in Proceedings of the 7th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC '04), pp. 35–40, Washington, DC, USA, October 2004.
- A. Boukerche, H. A. B. F. Oliveira, E. F. Nakamura, and A. A. F. Loureiro, “Vehicular Ad Hoc networks: a new challenge for localization-based systems,” Computer Communications, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 2838–2849, 2008.
- Q. He and K. Larry Head, Lane Level Vehicle Positioning With Low Cost GPS, Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC, USA, 2010.
- J. Du and M. J. Barth, “Next-generation automated vehicle location systems: positioning at the lane level,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 48–57, 2008.
- D. Kubrak, C. Macabiau, M. Monnerat, and M. L. Bouchert, “Vehicular navigation using a tight integration of aided-GPS and low-cost MEMS sensors,” in Proceedings of the Institute of Navigation, National Technical Meeting (NTM '06), pp. 149–158, January 2006.
- M. A. Quddus, W. Y. Ochieng, and R. B. Noland, “Current map-matching algorithms for transport applications: state-of-the art and future research directions,” Transportation Research C, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 312–328, 2007.
- R. Toledo-Moreo, D. Bétaille, and F. Peyret, “Lane-level integrity provision for navigation and map matching with GNSS, dead reckoning, and enhanced maps,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 100–112, 2010.
- N. Uchitomi, A. Inada, M. Fujimoto, T. Wada, K. Mutsuura, and H. Okada, “Accurate indoor position estimation by Swift-Communication Range Recognition (S-CRR) method in passive RFID systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN '10), Zürich, Switzerland, September 2010.
- H. Liu, H. Darabi, P. Banerjee, and J. Liu, “Survey of wireless indoor positioning techniques and systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics C, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 1067–1080, 2007.
- E. K. . Lee, S. Y. Oh, and M. Gerla, “RFID assisted vehicle positioning in VANETs,” Pervasive and Mobile Computing, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 167–179.
- E. . Zhang, W. Jiang, Y. Kuang, et al., “Active RFID positioning of vehicles in road Traffic,” in Proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Communications & Information Technologies (ISCIT '11), Hangzhou, China.
- X. G. . Yang, L. Y. Huang, Y. S. Wang, R. H. Du, J. W. Wang, and F. Yang, A prototype of a cooperative vehicle infrastructure system: proof of concept—case study in Tongji University, Transportation Research Board, ashington, DC, USA, 2012.
- S. E. Shladover and S. K. Tan, “Analysis of vehicle positioning accuracy requirements for communication-based cooperative collision warning,” Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 131–140, 2006.
- W. Y. Ochieng, M. A. Quddus, and R. B. Noland, “Map-matching in complex urban road networks,” Brazilian Journal of Cartography, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 1–18, 2004.
- L. . Sun, Y. Wu, J. Xu, et al., “An RSU-assisted localization method in non-GPS highway traffic with dead reckoning and V2R communications,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet '12), Yichang, China, 2012.