- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 952932, 16 pages
Interval Oscillation Criteria of Second-Order Nonlinear Dynamic Equations on Time Scales
1Department of Humanities and Education, Shunde Polytechnic, Foshan, Guangdong 528333, China
2School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, Guangdong 510275, China
Received 7 May 2012; Revised 22 July 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yuriy Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2012 Yang-Cong Qiu and Qi-Ru Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yang-Cong Qiu, and Qi-Ru Wang, “Kamenev-Type Oscillation Criteria of Second-Order Nonlinear Dynamic Equations on Time Scales,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Yang-Cong Qiu, and Qi-Ru Wang, “Oscillation Results for Second-Order Nonlinear Damped Dynamic Equations on Time Scales,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.