- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 960762, 8 pages
Coherent Network Optimizing of Rail-Based Urban Mass Transit
School of Transportation Engineering, Tongji University, 4800 Caoan Highway, Shanghai 201804, China
Received 7 July 2012; Revised 10 September 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2012 Ying Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Vuchic, Urban Transit: Operations, Planning and Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ, USA, 2004.
- S. Tang and H. K. Lo, “The impact of public transport policy on the viability and sustainability of mass railway transit—the Hong Kong experience,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 563–576, 2008.
- B. P. Y. Loo and D. Y. N. Li, “Developing metro systems in the People's Republic of China: policy and gaps,” Transportation, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 115–132, 2006.
- M. Gunduz, L. O. Ugur, and E. Ozturk, “Parametric cost estimation system for light rail transit and metro trackworks,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 2873–2877, 2011.
- D. J. Graham, A. Crotte, and R. J. Anderson, “A dynamic panel analysis of urban metro demand,” Transportation Research Part E, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 787–794, 2009.
- V. Guihaire and J. K. Hao, “Transit network design and scheduling: a global review,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 1251–1273, 2008.
- Y. Shafahi and A. Khani, “A practical model for transfer optimization in a transit network: model formulations and solutions,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 377–389, 2010.
- Ö. Yalçinkaya and G. Mirac Bayhan, “Modelling and optimization of average travel time for a metro line by simulation and response surface methodology,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 196, no. 1, pp. 225–233, 2009.
- S. Hassan, M. Salgado, and J. Pavon, “Friendship dynamics: modelling social relationships through a fuzzy agent-based simulation,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2011, Article ID 765640, 19 pages, 2011.
- European Commission, “Group for urban interchanges development and evaluation (GUIDE),” in The Fourth Framework Research and Technological, 2000.
- J. Y. Choi, Y. J. Lee, T. W. Kim, and K. Sohn, “An analysis of metro ridership at the station-to-station level in Seoul,” Transportation, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 705–722, 2012.
- M. Smart, M. A. Miller, and B. D. Taylor, “Transit stops and stations: transit managers' perspectives on evaluating performance,” Journal of Public Transportation, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 59–77, 2009.
- H. K. Lo, C. W. Yip, and Q. K. Wan, “Modeling competitive multi-modal transit services: a nested logit approach,” Transportation Research Part C, vol. 12, no. 3-4, pp. 251–272, 2004.
- D. Villatoro, S. Sen, and J. Sabater-Mir, “Of social norms and sanctioning: a game theoretical overview,” International Journal of Agent Technologies and Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2010.
- K. Kepaptsoglou and M. G. Karlaftis, “The bus bridging problem in metro operations: conceptual framework, models and algorithms,” Public Transport, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 275–297, 2009.