- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 963864, 20 pages
Stability and Feedback Stabilization of HIV Infection Model with Two Classes of Target Cells
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al-Azhar University, Assiut 71511, Egypt
Received 3 April 2012; Accepted 24 June 2012
Academic Editor: Mingshu Peng
Copyright © 2012 A. M. Elaiw and A. M. Shehata. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. M. Elaiw, “Global Dynamics of an HIV Infection Model with Two Classes of Target Cells and Distributed Delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- A. M. Elaiw, and A. S. Alsheri, “Global Dynamics of HIV Infection of CD4+ T Cells and Macrophages,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- A. M. Elaiw, R. M. Abukwaik, and E. O. Alzahrani, “Global Stability of HIV Infection of CD4(+) T Cells and Macrophages with CTL Immune Response and Distributed Delays,” Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine, 2013.
- A. M. Elaiw, M. A. Alghamdi, and Shaban Aly, “Hepatitis B Virus Dynamics: Modeling, Analysis, and Optimal Treatment Scheduling,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- A. M. Elaiw, R. M. Abukwaik, and E. O. Alzahrani, “Global properties of a cell mediated immunity in HIV infection model with two classes of target cells and distributed delays,” International Journal of Biomathematics, vol. 7, no. 5, 2014.
- Mostafa Khabouze, Khalid Hattaf, and Noura Yousfi, “Stability Analysis of an Improved HBV Model with CTL Immune Response,” International Scholarly Research Notices, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.