- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 969813, 11 pages
Local Stability of Period Two Cycles of Second Order Rational Difference Equation
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Selangor, 43600 Bangi, Malaysia
2Department of Basic Sciences, King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, P.O. Box 22490, Riyadh 11426, Saudi Arabia
Received 1 September 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Mustafa Kulenovic
Copyright © 2012 S. Atawna et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Atawna, R. Abu-Saris, I. Hashim, and E. S. Ismail, “On the Period-Two Cycles of,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Miron B. Bekker, Martin J. Bohner, and Hristo D. Voulov, “Global Attractor of Solutions of a Rational System in the Plane,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- S. Atawna, R. Abu-Saris, E. S. Ismail, and I. Hashim, “Stability of Nonhyperbolic Equilibrium Solution of Second Order Nonlinear Rational Difference Equation,” Journal of Difference Equations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.
- S. Atawna, R. Abu-Saris, E. S. Ismail, and I. Hashim, “Stability of Hyperbolic Equilibrium Solution of Second Order Nonlinear Rational Difference Equation,” Journal of Difference Equations, vol. 2015, pp. 1–21, 2015.