- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108062, 12 pages
Tourist Behavior Pattern Mining Model Based on Context
College of Computer Science & Information Engineering, Zhejiang Gongshang University, Xiasha University Town, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 11 May 2013; Revised 15 September 2013; Accepted 20 September 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Dong-sheng Liu and Shu-jiang Fan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Qing, Research on Constructing Personalized Tourism Service Supply Chain in the Context of Modern Information Technology, Shandong University of Finance and Economics, 2012.
- A. Farmaki, “An exploration of tourist motivation in rural settings: the case of Troodos, Cyprus,” Tourism Management Perspectives, vol. 2-3, pp. 72–78, 2012.
- C. A. Martin and S. F. Witt, “Tourism demand forecasting models: choice of appropriate variable to represent tourists' cost of living,” Tourism Management, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 233–246, 1987.
- C. Smallman and K. Moore, “Process studies of tourists' decision-making,” Annals of Tourism Research, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 397–422, 2010.
- S. S. Kim, D. J. Timothy, and J. Hwang, “Understanding Japanese tourists' shopping preferences using the Decision Tree Analysis method,” Tourism Management, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 544–554, 2011.
- B. Schilit, N. Adams, and R. Want, “Context-aware computing applications,” in Proceedings of the Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, pp. 85–90, December 1994.
- P. J. Brown, J. D. Bovey, and X. Chen, “Context-aware applications: from the laboratory to the marketplace,” IEEE Personal Communications, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 58–64, 1997.
- Y. A. Rakotonirain, S. W. Iokey, and G. Fitzpatrick, “Context-awareness for the mobile environment,” 2008-10-02.
- D. Snowdon and A. Grasso, “Providing context awareness via a large screen display,” in Proceedings of the CHI 2000 Workshop on “The What, Who, Where, When, Why and How of Context-Awareness”, 2000, report no. 2000/011.
- J. Z. Gu, “Context aware computing,” Journal of East China Normal University: Natural Science, vol. 5, pp. 1–20, 2009.
- R. Agrawal, T. Imielinski, and A. Swami, “Mining association rules between sets of items in large databases,” in Proceedings of the 1993 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data, pp. 207–216, May 1993.
- J. Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei, Data Mining Concepts and Techniques, China Machine Press, Beijing, China, 3rd edition, 2012.
- K. J. Kang, B. Ka, and S. J. Kim, “A service scenario generation scheme based on association rule mining for elderly surveillance system in a smart home environment,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 25, pp. 1355–1364, 2012.
- Z. Y. Zhang, Y. P. Zhang, J. Y. Zhang, and X. J. Zhang, “Application of improved association rule algorithm in college teaching management,” Computer Engineering, vol. 38, no. 2, pp. 75–78, 2012.
- V. S. Tseng and K. W. Lin, “Efficient mining and prediction of user behavior patterns in mobile web systems,” Information and Software Technology, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 357–369, 2006.
- Z. B. Ma, T. J. Lu, and H. Q. Li, “Mining of temporal sequence mobile access patterns based on context awareness,” Transaction of Beijing Institute of Technology, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. 937–940, 2008.
- T. S. Chen, Y. S. Chou, and T. C. Chen, “Mining user movement behavior patterns in a mobile service environment,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics A, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 87–101, 2012.
- Y. Q. Hu, Operational Research, Tsinghua University Press, Beijing, China, 3rd edition, 2007.