- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120256, 7 pages
Optimal Acquisition and Inventory Control for a Remanufacturing System
1College of Machinery and Automation, Wuhan University of Science & Technology, Wuhan 430081, China
2College of Management, Wuhan University of Science & Technology, Wuhan 430081, China
Received 2 July 2013; Revised 1 September 2013; Accepted 5 September 2013
Academic Editor: Tinggui Chen
Copyright © 2013 Zhigang Jiang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Rashid, F. M. A. Asif, P. Krajnik, and C. M. Nicolescu, “Resource conservative manufacturing: an essential change in business and technology paradigm for sustainable manufacturing,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 57, no. 15, pp. 166–177, 2013.
- D. C. A. Pigosso, E. T. Zanette, A. G. Filho, A. R. Ometto, and H. Rozenfeld, “Ecodesign methods focused on remanufacturing,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 21–31, 2010.
- S. Pokharel and Y. Liang, “A model to evaluate acquisition price and quantity of used products for remanufacturing,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 138, no. 1, pp. 170–176, 2012.
- S. Dowlatshahi, “A strategic framework for the design and implementation of remanufacturing operations in reverse logistics,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 43, no. 16, pp. 3455–3480, 2005.
- J. Ostlin, E. Sundin, and M. Bjorkman, “Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 115, no. 2, pp. 336–348, 2008.
- A. E. Korchi and D. Millet, “Designing a sustainable reverse logistics channel: the 18 generic structures framework,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 19, no. 6-7, pp. 588–597, 2011.
- V. Jayaraman, “Production planning for closed-loop supply chains with product recovery and reuse: an analytical approach,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 981–998, 2006.
- K. Kim, I. Song, J. Kim, and B. Jeong, “Supply planning model for remanufacturing system in reverse logistics environment,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 279–287, 2006.
- C. Li, F. Liu, H. Cao, and Q. Wang, “A stochastic dynamic programming based model for uncertain production planning of re-manufacturing system,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 47, no. 13, pp. 3657–3668, 2009.
- P. Shah, A. Gosavi, and R. Nagi, “A machine learning approach to optimise the usage of recycled material in a remanufacturing environment,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 933–955, 2010.
- M. Denizel, M. Ferguson, and G. G. C. Souza, “Multiperiod remanufacturing planning with uncertain quality of inputs,” IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 394–404, 2010.
- A. Karamouzian, E. Teimoury, and M. Modarres, “A model for admission control of returned products in a remanufacturing facility using queuing theory,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 54, no. 1–4, pp. 403–412, 2011.
- O. Kaya, “Incentive and production decisions for remanufacturing operations,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 201, no. 2, pp. 442–453, 2010.
- S. K. Mukhopadhyay and H. Ma, “Joint procurement and production decisions in remanufacturing under quality and demand uncertainty,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 120, no. 1, pp. 5–17, 2009.
- Y. Tang and C. B. Li, “Uncertainty management in remanufacturing: a review,” in Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Automation Science and Engineering, pp. 52–57, Seoul, Republic of Korea, August 2012.
- H. K. Aksoy and S. M. Gupta, “Optimal management of remanufacturing systems with server vacations,” The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, vol. 54, no. 9–12, pp. 1199–1218, 2011.
- V. D. R. Guide and V. Jayaraman, “Product acquisition management: current industry practice and a proposed framework,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 38, no. 16, pp. 3779–3800, 2000.
- G. Ferrer and J. M. Swaminathan, “Managing new and differentiated remanufactured products,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 203, no. 2, pp. 370–379, 2010.
- A. M. A. El Saadany and M. Y. Jaber, “A production/remanufacturing inventory model with price and quality dependant return rate,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 352–362, 2010.