- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 132064, 8 pages
Optimal Energy Control Strategy Design for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle
National Engineering Laboratory for Electric Vehicles, School of Mechanical Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 8 September 2012; Revised 3 December 2012; Accepted 25 December 2012
Academic Editor: Geert Wets
Copyright © 2013 Yuan Zou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zou Yuan, Liu Teng, Fc Sun Fengchun, and Huei Peng, “Comparative Study of Dynamic Programming and Pontryagin's Minimum Principle on Energy Management for a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle,” Energies, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 2305–2318, 2013.
- Shuo Zhang, Chengning Zhang, Guangwei Han, and Qinghui Wang, “Optimal Control Strategy Design Based on Dynamic Programming for a Dual-Motor Coupling-Propulsion System,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.