- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137890, 8 pages
Eigenvalue of Fractional Differential Equations with -Laplacian Operator
Department of Mathematics, Aba Teachers College, Wenchuan, Sichuan 623002, China
Received 27 December 2012; Accepted 19 February 2013
Academic Editor: Fuyi Xu
Copyright © 2013 Wenquan Wu and Xiangbing Zhou. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “Controllability Criteria for Linear Fractional Differential Systems with State Delay and Impulses,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “General Solution of Linear Fractional Neutral Differential Difference Equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yongping Sun, and Min Zhao, “Positive solutions for a class of fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 34, pp. 17–21, 2014.
- Xinguang Zhang, Lishan Liu, Benchawan Wiwatanapataphee, and Yonghong Wu, “The eigenvalue for a class of singular p-Laplacian fractional differential equations involving the Riemann–Stieltjes integral boundary condition,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 235, pp. 412–422, 2014.
- Yumei Zou, Lishan Liu, and Yujun Cui, “The Existence of Solutions for Four-Point Coupled Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Differential Equations at Resonance,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.