- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 147164, 9 pages
Synchronization of Discontinuous Neural Networks with Delays via Adaptive Control
1Department of Mathematics, Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing 401331, China
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
3Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 23 January 2013
Academic Editor: Sridhar Seshagiri
Copyright © 2013 Xinsong Yang and Jinde Cao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinsong Yang, Zhichun Yang, and Xiaobing Nie, “Exponential synchronization of discontinuous chaotic systems via delayed impulsive control and its application to secure communication,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 2013.
- Hai Zhang, Jinde Cao, and Wei Jiang, “General Solution of Linear Fractional Neutral Differential Difference Equations,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Abdulaziz Alofi, Jinde Cao, Ahmed Elaiw, and Abdullah Al-Mazrooei, “Delay-Dependent Stability Criterion of Caputo Fractional Neural Networks with Distributed Delay,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Dongshu Wang, Lihong Huang, and Longkun Tang, “New results for global exponential synchronization in neural networks via functional differential inclusions,” Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 083103, 2015.
- Zengyun Wang, and Lihong Huang, “Synchronization analysis of linearly coupled delayed neural networks with discontinuous activations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2015.
- Aihua Hu, Jinde Cao, Manfeng Hu, and Liuxiao Guo, “Distributed control of cluster synchronisation in networks with randomly occurring non-linearities,” International Journal Of Systems Science, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 2588–2597, 2016.
- Chuangxia Huang, Jie Cao, and Peng Wang, “Attractor and Boundedness of Switched Stochastic Cohen-Grossberg Neural Networks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–19, 2016.