- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 152069, 6 pages
Value Sharing Results for -Shifts Difference Polynomials
1Department of Mathematics, Shaoxing College of Arts and Sciences, Shaoxing, Zhejiang 312000, China
2Department of Physics and Mathematics, Joensuu Campus, University of Eastern Finland, P.O. Box 111, Joensuu 80101, Finland
3School of Mathematics and Information Sciences, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo, Henan 454000, China
4Department of Mathematics, Jinan University, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
5School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250100, China
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 26 March 2013
Academic Editor: Risto Korhonen
Copyright © 2013 Yong Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- C. C. Yang and H. X. Yi, Uniqueness of Meromorphic Functions, Kluwer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2003.
- Z.-X. Chen and K. H. Shon, “Value distribution of meromorphic solutions of certain difference Painlevé equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 364, no. 2, pp. 556–566, 2010.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Difference analogue of the lemma on the logarithmic derivative with applications to difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 477–487, 2006.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ. Mathematica, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Finite-order meromorphic solutions and the discrete Painlevé equations,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 443–474, 2007.
- K. Liu and L.-Z. Yang, “Value distribution of the difference operator,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 92, no. 3, pp. 270–278, 2009.
- L.-Z. Yang and J.-L. Zhang, “Non-existence of meromorphic solutions of a Fermat type functional equation,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 76, no. 1-2, pp. 140–150, 2008.
- J. Zhang, “Value distribution and shared sets of differences of meromorphic functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 367, no. 2, pp. 401–408, 2010.
- J. Zhang and R. Korhonen, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and its applications,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 369, no. 2, pp. 537–544, 2010.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and J. Zhang, “Value sharing results for shifts of meromorphic functions, and sufficient conditions for periodicity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 355, no. 1, pp. 352–363, 2009.
- K. Liu, X. Liu, and T. Cao, “Value distributions and uniqueness of difference polynomials,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2011, Article ID 234215, 12 pages, 2011.
- K. Liu and X.-G. Qi, “Meromorphic solutions of -shift difference equations,” Annales Polonici Mathematici, vol. 101, no. 3, pp. 215–225, 2011.
- H. Y. Xu, K. Liu, and T. B. Cao, “Uniqueness and value distribution for q-shifts of meromorphic functions,” to appear in Mathematical Communications.
- J. Xu and H. Yi, “Uniqueness of entire functions and differential polynomials,” Bulletin of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 623–629, 2007.
- C.-C. Yang and X. Hua, “Uniqueness and value-sharing of meromorphic functions,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ. Mathematica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 395–406, 1997.