- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158901, 6 pages
Global Dynamics Analysis of Homogeneous New Products Diffusion Model
1School of Mechatronic Engineering, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
2Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
3Complex Systems Center, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Received 4 June 2013; Revised 3 October 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Sarangapani Jagannathan
Copyright © 2013 Shuping Li and Zhen Jin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhineng Hu, Yurong Pei, and Ruikun Xie, “Analysis of Product Sampling for New Product Diffusion Incorporating Multiple-Unit Ownership,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Shuping Li, and Zhen Jin, “Modeling and Analysis of New Products Diffusion on Heterogeneous Networks,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.