- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158901, 6 pages
Global Dynamics Analysis of Homogeneous New Products Diffusion Model
1School of Mechatronic Engineering, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
2Department of Mathematics, North University of China, Taiyuan 030051, China
3Complex Systems Center, Shanxi University, Taiyuan 030006, China
Received 4 June 2013; Revised 3 October 2013; Accepted 4 October 2013
Academic Editor: Sarangapani Jagannathan
Copyright © 2013 Shuping Li and Zhen Jin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. M. Bass, “A new product growth model for consumer durables,” Management Science, vol. 15, pp. 215–227, 1969.
- V. Mahajan, E. Muller, and R. A. Kerin, “Introduction strategy for a new products with positive and negative word-of-mouth,” Management Science, vol. 30, pp. 1389–1404, 1984.
- V. Mahajan and R. Peterson, Models for Innovation Diffusion, Sage, Beverly Hills, Calif, USA, 1985.
- Y. Yu and W. Wang, “Global stability of an innovation diffusion model for n products,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 1198–1201, 2006.
- W. Wendi, P. Fergola, and C. Tenneriello, “Innovation diffusion model in patch environment,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 134, no. 1, pp. 51–67, 2003.
- H.-S. Yan and K.-P. Ma, “Competitive diffusion process of repurchased products in knowledgeable manufacturing,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 208, no. 3, pp. 243–252, 2011.
- Y. Yu, W. Wang, and Y. Zhang, “An innovation diffusion model for three competitive products,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 46, no. 10-11, pp. 1473–1481, 2003.
- K. de Valck, G. H. van Bruggen, and B. Wierenga, “Virtual communities: a marketing perspective,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 47, pp. 185–203, 2009.
- P. Gaudiano, O. Bandte, D. Duzevik, and D. Anev, “How word-of-mouth impacts medicare product launch and product design,” in Proceedings of the Word of Mouth Marketing Summit (WOMMA '07), Las Vegas, Nev, USA, 2007.
- C. Kiss and M. Bichler, “Identification of influencers-measuring influence in customer networks,” Decision Support Systems, vol. 46, pp. 233–253, 2008.
- W. Wang, P. Fergola, S. Lombardo, and G. Mulone, “Mathematical models of innovation diffusion with stage structure,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 30, pp. 129–146, 2006.
- E. M. Rogers, Diffusion of Innovations, The Free Press, New York, NY, USA, 4th edition, 1995.
- L. Perko, Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, vol. 7, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1996.