- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162128, 10 pages
Nonlinear Min-Cost-Pursued Route-Swapping Dynamic System
MOE Key Laboratory for Urban Transportation Complex Systems Theory and Technology,
Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 29 January 2013; Accepted 23 April 2013
Academic Editor: Leonid Shaikhet
Copyright © 2013 Wenyi Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wen-yi Zhang, Wei Guan, Li-ying Song, Bao-hua Mao, and Guang-zhi Zang, “Modeling Traveler's Day-to-Day Rerouting Behavior considering Multiday Experiences,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2013.
- Guo Li, Lijun Zhang, and Zhaohua Wang, “Optimization and Planning of Emergency Evacuation Routes Considering Traffic Control,” Scientific World Journal, 2014.