- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 162563, 10 pages
Pricing and Allotment in a Sea-Cargo Supply Chain with Reference Effect: A Dynamic Game Approach
1School of Management, Tianjin University of Technology, 391 Binshui Xidao, Xiqing District, Tianjin 300384, China
2Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern, 5230 Odense, Denmark
3School of Business, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Received 30 December 2012; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Lei Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei Xing, Liming Liu, and Shouyang Wang, “More Than a Second Channel? Supply Chain Strategies in B2B Spot Markets,” European Journal of Operational Research, 2014.
- Lei Xu, Kannan Govindan, Xiangzhi Bu, and Yilin Yin, “Pricing and Balancing of the Sea-Cargo Service Chain with Empty Equipment Repositioning,” Computers & Operations Research, 2014.
- Mingxia Zhao, and Changhong Li, “Motivation Mechanism Prevents Adverse Selection in Industrial Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yi Zhao, and Dong Li, “Equilibrium Signal and Purchase Decision in China’s IPO Net Roadshow: A Dynamic Game Approach,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2016, pp. 1–13, 2016.