- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 170501, 11 pages
Bifurcation Analysis in a Delayed Diffusive Leslie-Gower Model
College of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou 325035, China
Received 29 September 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yanbin Sang
Copyright © 2013 Shuling Yan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xinze Lian, Shuling Yan, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in Predator-Prey Model with Delay and Cross Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xinze Lian, Guichen Lu, and Hailing Wang, “Pattern Formation in a Bacterial Colony Model,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.