- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172726, 8 pages
Multinomial Logit Model of Pedestrian Crossing Behaviors at Signalized Intersections
1Department of Traffic Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2School of Transportation, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 29 August 2013; Revised 12 November 2013; Accepted 25 November 2013
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhu-Ping Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- P. P. Koh, Y. D. Wong, and P. Chandrasekar, “Safety evaluation of pedestrian behaviour and violations at signalised pedestrian crossings,” Safety Science, vol. 70, pp. 143–152, 2014.
- Mei Huan, and Xiao-bao Yang, “Waiting Endurance Time Estimation of Electric Two-Wheelers at Signalized Intersections,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.