- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 180717, 6 pages
Global Output Control for a Class of Inherently Higher-Order Nonlinear Time-Delay Systems Based on Homogeneous Domination Approach
1Key Laboratory of Measurement and Control of Complex Systems of Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210096, China
2The School of Automation, Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210096, China
Received 13 September 2013; Accepted 1 November 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Lin Chai. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Chen and K. A. Hoo, “Stability analysis for closed-loop management of a reservoir based on identification of reduced-order nonlinear model,” Systems Science & Control Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 12–19, 2013.
- C. Qian and W. Lin, “Output feedback control of a class of nonlinear systems: a nonseparation principle paradigm,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 1710–1715, 2002.
- C. Qian, “Semi-global stabilization of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems by linear output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Circuit and Systems II, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 218–222, 2005.
- S. Ding and S. Li, “Global uniform asymptotical stability of a class of nonlinear cascaded system,” International Journal of System Science, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 1310–1312, 2010.
- J. Polendo and C. Qian, “A generalized homogeneous domination approach for global stabilization of inherently nonlinear systems via output feedback,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 605–629, 2007.
- C. Qian, “A homogeneous domination approach for global output feedback stabilization of a class of nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, Portland, Ore, USA, 2005.
- V. Andrieu, L. Praly, and A. Astolfi, “Homogeneous approximation, recursive observer design, and output feedback,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 1814–1850, 2008.
- H. Lei and W. Lin, “Robust control of uncertain systems with polynomial nonlinearity by output feedback,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 692–723, 2009.
- J. Li, C. Qian, and M. T. Frye, “A dual-observer design for global output feedback stabilization of nonlinear systems with low-order and high-order nonlinearities,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 19, no. 15, pp. 1697–1720, 2009.
- H. Shu, Z. Wang, and Z. Lü, “Global asymptotic stability of uncertain stochastic bi-directional associative memory networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 490–505, 2009.
- D. Ding, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Shu, “H-infinity state estimation for discrete-time complex networks with randomly occurring sensor saturations and randomly varying sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 725–736, 2012.
- X. Ye, “Adaptive stabilization of time-delay feedforward nonlinear systems,” Automatica, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 950–955, 2011.
- X. Zhang, L. Baron, Q. Liu, and E.-K. Boukas, “Design of stabilizing controllers with a dynamic gain for feedforward nonlinear time-delay systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 692–697, 2011.
- Z. Sun and Y. Liu, “State-feedback stabilization control design for a class of time-delay high-order nonlinear systems,” in Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, Qufu, China, 2011.
- W. Chen, J. Wu, and L. C. Jiao, “State-feedback stabilization for a class of stochastic time-delay nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 17, pp. 1921–1937, 2012.
- H.-L. Choi and J.-T. Lim, “Stabilization of a chain of integrators with an unknown delay in the input by adaptive output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 1359–1363, 2006.
- H.-L. Choi and J.-T. Lim, “Output feedback regulation of a chain of integrators with an unknown time-varying delay in the input,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 263–268, 2010.
- L. Rosier, “Homogeneous Lyapunov function for homogeneous continuous vector fields,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 467–473, 1992.