- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192021, 10 pages
Experimental and Analytical Studies on Improved Feedforward ML Estimation Based on LS-SVR
1The State Key Laboratory of Complex Electromagnetic Environment Effects on Electronics and Information System, Luoyang 471003, China
2Luoyang Electronic Equipment Test Center of China, Luoyang 471003, China
3Zhengzhou Information Science and Technology Institute, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 9 August 2013; Revised 18 October 2013; Accepted 24 October 2013
Academic Editor: Guoliang Wei
Copyright © 2013 Xueqian Liu and Hongyi Yu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. N. Vapnik, Statistical Learning Theory, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- D. C. Rife and R. R. Boorstyn, “Single-tone parameter estimation from discrete-time observations,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 20, no. 5, pp. 591–598, 1974.
- Y. V. Zakharov and T. C. Tozer, “Frequency estimator with dichotomous search of periodogram peak,” Electronics Letters, vol. 35, no. 19, pp. 1608–1609, 1999.
- Y. V. Zakharov, V. M. Baronkin, and T. C. Tozer, “DFT-based frequency estimators with narrow acquisition range,” Proceedings of IEE Communications, vol. 148, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2001.
- E. Aboutanios, “A modified dichotomous search frequency estimator,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 186–188, 2004.
- H. Xu and D. Zhang, “A simple iterative carrier frequency estimation algorithm,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC '09), pp. 724–727, Wuhan, China, April 2009.
- G.-B. Zhang, “Novel algorithm for frequency estimation of sinusoid signal with random length,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology (EMEIT '11), pp. 523–526, Harbin, China, August 2011.
- B. G. Quinn, “Estimating frequency by interpolation using Fourier coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 42, no. 5, pp. 1264–1268, 1994.
- B. G. Quinn, “Estimation of frequency, amplitude, and phase from the DFT of a time series,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 814–817, 1997.
- E. Aboutanios and B. Mulgrew, “Iterative frequency estimation by interpolation on Fourier coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 1237–1242, 2005.
- E. Aboutanios, “Generalised DFT-based estimators of the frequency of a complex exponential in noise,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Congress on Image and Signal Processing (CISP '10), pp. 2998–3002, Yantai, China, October 2010.
- C. Yang and G. Wei, “A noniterative frequency estimator with rational combination of three spectrum lines,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 59, no. 10, pp. 5065–5070, 2011.
- S. R. Dooley and A. K. Nandi, “Fast frequency estimation and tracking using Lagrange interpolation,” Electronics Letters, vol. 34, no. 20, pp. 1908–1910, 1998.
- I. Djurović and V. V. Lukin, “Estimation of single-tone signal frequency by using the L-DFT,” Signal Processing, vol. 87, no. 6, pp. 1537–1544, 2007.
- G. Campobello, G. Cannatá, N. Donato, A. Famulari, and S. Serrano, “A novel low-complex and low-memory method for accurate single-tone frequency estimation,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Communications, Control, and Signal Processing (ISCCSP '10), pp. 1–6, Limassol, Cyprus, March 2010.
- S. W. Chen, D. H. Li, and X. P. Wei, “Accurate frequency estimation of real sinusoid signal,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing Systems, pp. 370–372, Dalian, China, July 2010.
- Z. Ye, G. Xu, and D. Guo, “An accurate estimation algorithm of frequency and phase at low signal-noise ratio levels,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless Communications and Signal Processing (WCSP '10), pp. 1–5, Suzhou, China, October 2010.
- G. Wei, C. Yang, and F.-J. Chen, “Closed-form frequency estimator based on narrow-band approximation under noisy environment,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 4, pp. 841–851, 2011.
- S. A. Tretter, “Estimating the frequency of a noisy sinusoid by linear regression,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-31, no. 6, pp. 832–835, 1985.
- S. Kay, “A fast and accurate single frequency estimator,” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 1987–1990, 1989.
- V. Clarkson, P. J. Kootsookos, and B. G. Quinn, “Analysis of the variance threshold of Kay's weighted linear predictor frequency estimator,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 2370–2379, 1994.
- E. Rosnes and A. Vahlin, “Frequency estimation of a single complex sinusoid using a generalized Kay estimator,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 407–415, 2006.
- H. C. So and F. K. W. Chan, “A generalized weighted linear predictor frequency estimation approach for a complex sinusoid,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1304–1315, 2006.
- A. B. Awoseyila, C. Kasparis, and B. G. Evans, “Improved single frequency estimation with wide acquisition range,” Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 245–247, 2008.
- H. Fu and P. Y. Kam, “Improved weighted phase averager for frequency estimation of single sinusoid in noise,” Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 247–248, 2008.
- M. Luise and R. Reggiannini, “Carrier frequency recovery in all-digital modems for burst-mode transmissions,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 43, no. 2–4, pp. 1169–1178, 1995.
- M. P. Fitz, “Further results in the fast estimation of a single-tone frequency,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 42, no. 2–4, pp. 862–864, 1994.
- U. Mengali and M. Morelli, “Data-aided frequency estimation for burst digital transmission,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 23–25, 1997.
- S. H. Leung, Y. Xiong, and W. H. Lau, “Modified Kay's method with improved frequency estimation,” Electronics Letters, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 918–920, 2000.
- K. W. K. Lui and H. C. So, “Two-stage autocorrelation approach for accurate single sinusoidal frequency estimation,” Signal Processing, vol. 88, no. 7, pp. 1852–1857, 2008.
- D. Kim, M. J. Narasimha, and D. C. Cox, “An improved single frequency estimator,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 212–214, 1996.
- T. Brown and M. M. Wang, “An iterative algorithm for single-frequency estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 2671–2682, 2002.
- Y.-C. Xiao, P. Wei, X.-C. Xiao, and H.-M. Tai, “Fast and accurate single frequency estimator,” Electronics Letters, vol. 40, no. 14, pp. 910–911, 2004.
- M. L. Fowler and J. Andrew Johnson, “Extending the threshold and frequency range for phase-based frequency estimation,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 2857–2863, 1999.