- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 197518, 6 pages
Modeling Lane-Keeping Behavior of Bicyclists Using Survival Analysis Approach
Department of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Geert Wets
Copyright © 2013 Hongwei Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Huan Mei, Yang Xiaobao, and Jia Bin, “Crossing Reliability of Electric Bike Riders at Urban Intersections,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Pengfei Tao, Hongyu Hu, Zhenhai Gao, Xin Liu, Xianmin Song, Yan Xing, Yuzhou Duan, and Fulu Wei, “The Research of the Driver Attention Field Modeling,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.