- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 197518, 6 pages
Modeling Lane-Keeping Behavior of Bicyclists Using Survival Analysis Approach
Department of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Geert Wets
Copyright © 2013 Hongwei Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. H. Wang, W. Zhang, H. W. Guo, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi., “A safety-based behavioural approaching model with various driving characteristics,” Transportation Research C, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1202–1214, 2011.
- W. Wang, Y. Mao, J. Jin et al., “Driver's various information process and multi-ruled decision-making mechanism: a fundamental of intelligent driving shaping model,” International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 297–305, 2011.
- R. Jiang, B. Jia, and Q. S. Wu, “Stochastic multi-value cellular automata models for bicycle flow,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 37, no. 6, pp. 2063–2072, 2004.
- A. Faghri and E. Egyháziová, “Development of a computer simulation model of mixed motor vehicle and bicycle traffic on an urban road network,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1674, pp. 86–93, 1999.
- X. M. Zhao, B. Jia, Z. Y. Gao, and R. Jiang, “Traffic interactions between motorized vehicles and nonmotorized vehicles near a bus stop,” Journal of Transportation Engineering, vol. 135, no. 11, pp. 894–906, 2009.
- X. M. Zhao, B. Jia, Z. Y. Gao, and R. Jiang, “Congestions and spatiotemporal patterns in a cellular automaton model for mixed traffic flow,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '08), pp. 425–429, October 2008.
- C. Mallikarjuna and K. R. Rao, “Cellular Automata model for heterogeneous traffic,” Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 321–345, 2009.
- T. G. Oketch, “New modeling approach for mixed-traffic streams with nonmotorized vehicles,” Transportation Research Record, no. 1705, pp. 61–69, 2000.
- X. Yang, Z. Gao, X. Zhao, and B. Si, “Road capacity at bus stops with mixed traffic flow in China,” Transportation Research Record, no. 2111, pp. 18–23, 2009.
- H. W. Guo, Z. Y. Gao, X. M. Zhao, and X. B. Yang, “Traffic behavior analysis of non-motorized vehicle under influence of curb parking,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 79–84, 2011.
- J. F. Lawless, Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 2002.
- C. R. Bhat, “Duration modeling,” in Handbook of Transport Modelling, K. J. Button and D. A. Hensher, Eds., pp. 91–111, Elsevier Science, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2000.
- D. A. Hensher and F. L. Mannering, “Hazard-based duration models and their application to transport analysis,” Transport Reviews, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 63–82, 1994.
- D. Nam and F. Mannering, “An exploratory hazard-based analysis of highway incident duration,” Transportation Research Part A, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 85–102, 2000.
- D. R. Cox, “Regression Models and Life Tables,” Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 187–220, 1972.