- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206201, 9 pages
Dynamics Evolution of Credit Risk Contagion in the CRT Market
School of Economics and Management, Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 211189, China
Received 3 October 2012; Revised 4 December 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Qingdu Li
Copyright © 2013 Tingqiang Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianmin He, and Jining Wang, “Bifurcation And Chaotic Behavior Of Credit Risk Contagion Based On Fitzhugh -Nagumo System,” International Journal Of Bifurcation And Chaos, vol. 23, no. 7, 2013.
- Junhong Li, and Ning Cui, “Bifurcation and Chaotic Behavior of a Discrete-Time SIS Model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Tingqiang Chen, Xindan Li, and Jianmin He, “Complex Dynamics of Credit Risk Contagion with Time-Delay and Correlated Noises,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.