- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206408, 9 pages
Consensus of Multiagent Systems with Sampled Information and Noisy Measurements
1School of Science, Chongqing Jiaotong University, Chongqing 400074, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
Received 26 October 2012; Accepted 4 January 2013
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2013 Zhao-Jun Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aihua Hu, Jinde Cao, Manfeng Hu, and Liuxiao Guo, “Event-triggered consensus of multi-agent systems with noises,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2014.
- Ai-Hua Hu, Jin-De Cao, Man-Feng Hu, and Liu-Xiao Guo, “Consensus of a leader-following multi-agent system with negative weights and noises,” Iet Control Theory and Applications, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 114–119, 2014.