- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206408, 9 pages
Consensus of Multiagent Systems with Sampled Information and Noisy Measurements
1School of Science, Chongqing Jiaotong University, Chongqing 400074, China
2School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 611731, China
Received 26 October 2012; Accepted 4 January 2013
Academic Editor: Vimal Singh
Copyright © 2013 Zhao-Jun Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- T. Vicsek, A. Czirók, E. Ben-Jacob, I. Cohen, and O. Shochet, “Novel type of phase transition in a system of self-driven particles,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 75, no. 6, pp. 1226–1229, 1995.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- R. Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus problems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1520–1533, 2004.
- L. Moreau, “Stability of multiagent systems with time-dependent communication links,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 169–182, 2005.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- J. Hu and Y. Hong, “Leader-following coordination of multi-agent systems with coupling time delays,” Physica A, vol. 374, no. 2, pp. 853–863, 2007.
- Y. G. Sun and L. Wang, “Consensus of multi-agent systems in directed networks with uniform time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 1607–1613, 2009.
- Y.-P. Tian and C.-L. Liu, “Consensus of multi-agent systems with diverse input and communication delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 2122–2128, 2008.
- J. Cortés, “Finite-time convergent gradient flows with applications to network consensus,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 1993–2000, 2006.
- Q. Hui, W. M. Haddad, and S. P. Bhat, “Finite-time semistability and consensus for nonlinear dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1887–1900, 2008.
- L. Wang and F. Xiao, “Finite-time consensus problems for networks of dynamic agents,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 950–955, 2010.
- M. Porfiri and D. J. Stilwell, “Consensus seeking over random weighted directed graphs,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 1767–1773, 2007.
- A. Tahbaz-Salehi and A. Jadbabaie, “Consensus over ergodic stationary graph processes,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 225–230, 2010.
- T. Hayakawa, T. Matsuzawa, and S. Hara, “Formation control of multi-agent systems with sampled information—relationship between information exchange structure and control performance,” in Proceedings of the 45th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '06), pp. 4333–4338, San Diego, Calif, USA, December 2006.
- Y. Cao, W. Ren, and Y. Li, “Distributed discrete-time coordinated tracking with a time-varying reference state and limited communication,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 1299–1305, 2009.
- Y. Cao and W. Ren, “Sampled-data discrete-time coordination algorithms for double-integrator dynamics under dynamic directed interaction,” International Journal of Control, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 506–515, 2010.
- Y. Gao and L. Wang, “Consensus of multiple dynamic agents with sampled information,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 945–956, 2010.
- M. Huang and J. H. Manton, “Coordination and consensus of networked agents with noisy measurements: stochastic algorithms and asymptotic behavior,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 134–161, 2009.
- T. Li and J.-F. Zhang, “Consensus conditions of multi-agent systems with time-varying topologies and stochastic communication noises,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 2043–2057, 2010.
- T. Li and J. Zhang, “Sampled-data based average consensus with measurement noises: convergence analysis and uncertainty principle,” Science in China. Series F, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 2089–2103, 2009.
- M. Huang and J. H. Manton, “Stochastic consensus seeking with noisy and directed inter-agent communication: fixed and randomly varying topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 235–241, 2010.
- H.-F. Chen, Stochastic Approximation and Its Applications, vol. 64 of Nonconvex Optimization and its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2002.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Topics in Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- B. T. Polyak, Introduction to Optimization, Optimization Software, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- T. C. Aysal, M. E. Yildiz, and A. Scaglione, “Broadcast gossip algorithms,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW '08), pp. 343–347, Porto, Portugal, May 2008.
- P. Hall and C. C. Heyde, Martingale Limit Theory and Its Application, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1980.