- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 234970, 2 pages
Discrete Dynamics in Transportation System
1Department of Transportation Engineering, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing 100081, China
2Lehrstuhl für Ergonomie, Technische Universität München, 85747 Munich, Germany
3Transportation Research Institute (IMOB), Hasselt University, 3590 Diepenbeek, Belgium
Received 24 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Copyright © 2013 Wuhong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sheng Jin, Dianhai Wang, and Dongfang Ma, “Empirical Analysis of Traffic Bottleneck at Beijing Expressways,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Pengfei Tao, Hongyu Hu, Zhenhai Gao, Xin Liu, Xianmin Song, Yan Xing, Yuzhou Duan, and Fulu Wei, “The Research of the Driver Attention Field Modeling,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.