- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 235012, 7 pages
Strong and Weak Convergence for Asymptotically Almost Negatively Associated Random Variables
School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230039, China
Received 10 December 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Binggen Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Aiting Shen and Ranchao Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhiyong Chen, Shuhe Hu, Jimin Ling, and Xuejun Wang, “Strong Convergence Properties and Strong Stability for Weighted Sums of AANA Random Variables,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xuejun Wang, Meimei Ge, Shuhe Hu, and Xize Wang, “The Strong Consistency of the Estimator of Fixed-Design Regression Model under Negatively Dependent Sequences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xiaoqin Li, Xinghui Wang, and Aiting Shen, “A note on complete convergence of weighted sums for array of rowwise AANA random variables,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Huai Xu, and Ling Tang, “Strong convergence properties for ψ-mixing random variables,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 360, 2013.
- Xuejun Wang, Chen Xu, Tien-Chung Hu, Andrei Volodin, and Shuhe Hu, “On complete convergence for widely orthant-dependent random variables and its applications in nonparametric regression models,” Test, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 607–629, 2014.
- Xuejun Wang, Aiting Shen, Zhiyong Chen, and Shuhe Hu, “Complete convergence for weighted sums of NSD random variables and its application in the EV regression model,” Test, 2014.
- Xin Deng, Meimei Ge, Xuejun Wang, Yanfang Liu, and Yu Zhou, “Complete Convergence for Weighted Sums of a Class of Random Variables,” Filomat, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 509–522, 2014.