- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 239039, 7 pages
A Hybrid Temporal-Spatio Forecasting Approach for Passenger Flow Status in Chinese High-Speed Railway Transport Hub
1School of Traffic and Transportation, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
Received 16 July 2013; Revised 4 October 2013; Accepted 18 October 2013
Academic Editor: Wuhong Wang
Copyright © 2013 Zhengyu Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Wang, W. Zhang, H. Guo, H. Bubb, and K. Ikeuchi, “A safety-based approaching behavioural model with various driving characteristics,” Transportation Research C, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1202–1214, 2011.
- H. Guo, W. Wang, W. Guo, X. Jiang, and H. Bubb, “Reliability analysis of pedestrian safety crossing in urban traffic environment,” Safety Science, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 968–973, 2012.
- P. G. Gipps and B. Marksjö, “A micro-simulation model for pedestrian flows,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 27, no. 2-3, pp. 95–105, 1985.
- A. Seyfried, B. Steffen, and T. Lippert, “Basics of modelling the pedestrian flow,” Physica A, vol. 368, no. 1, pp. 232–238, 2006.
- H.-F. Jia, L.-L. Yang, and M. Tang, “Pedestrian flow characteristics analysis and model parameter calibration in comprehensive transport terminal,” Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 117–123, 2009.
- X. Ji, X. Zhou, and B. Ran, “A cell-based study on pedestrian acceleration and overtaking in a transfer station corridor,” Physica A, vol. 392, no. 8, pp. 1828–1839, 2013.
- L. Wang, Q. Zhang, Y. Cai, J. L. Zhang, and Q. G. Ma, “Simulation study of pedestrian flow in a station hall during the spring festival travel rush,” Physica A, vol. 392, no. 10, pp. 2470–2478, 2013.
- M. Zhong, C. Shi, X. Tu, T. Fu, and L. He, “Study of the human evacuation simulation of metro fire safety analysis in China,” Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 287–298, 2008.
- C. S. Jiang, F. Yuan, and W. K. Chow, “Effect of varying two key parameters in simulating evacuation for subway stations in China,” Safety Science, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 445–451, 2010.
- L. D. VanLandegen and X. Chen, “Microsimulation of large-scale evacuations utilizing metrorail transit,” Applied Geography, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 787–797, 2012.
- C. Shi, M. Zhong, X. Nong, L. He, J. Shi, and G. Feng, “Modeling and safety strategy of passenger evacuation in a metro station in China,” Safety Science, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 1319–1332, 2012.
- J. Bi, S. Shao, W. Guan, and L. Wang, “State of charge estimation of Li-ion batteries in an electric vehicle based on a radial-basis-function neural network,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 21, no. 11, Article ID 118801, 2012.
- W. Y. Chang, “Equivalent circuit parameters estimation for PEM fuel cell using RBF neural network and enhanced particle swarm optimization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 672681, 8 pages, 2013.
- E. E. Abusham and E. K. Wong, “Locally linear discriminate embedding for face recognition,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2009, Article ID 916382, 8 pages, 2009.
- J.-D. Wu and J.-C. Liu, “A forecasting system for car fuel consumption using a radial basis function neural network,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 1883–1888, 2012.