- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 264759, 8 pages
Global Dynamics of HIV Infection of CD4+ T Cells and Macrophages
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al-Azhar University, Assiut 71511, Egypt
3Department of Mathematics, Science and Literature College in Namas, King Khalid University, Abha 61431, Saudi Arabia
Received 16 May 2013; Revised 7 July 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Zhengqiu Zhang
Copyright © 2013 A. M. Elaiw and A. S. Alsheri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- A. M. Elaiw, A. Alhejelan, and M. A. Alghamdi, “Global Dynamics of Virus Infection Model with Antibody Immune Response and Distributed Delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Mustafa A. Obaid, and A. M. Elaiw, “Stability of Virus Infection Models with Antibodies and Chronically Infected Cells,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.