- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 280560, 15 pages
A Three-Stage Optimization Algorithm for the Stochastic Parallel Machine Scheduling Problem with Adjustable Production Rates
School of Economics and Management, Nanchang University, Nanchang 330031, China
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 15 January 2013
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2013 Rui Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jie Liu, Chunye Gong, Weimin Bao, Guojian Tang, and Yuewen Jiang, “Solving the Caputo Fractional Reaction-Diffusion Equation on GPU,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Hadi Mokhtari, and Ali Salmasnia, “A Monte Carlo simulation based chaotic differential evolution algorithm for scheduling a stochastic parallel processor system,” Expert Systems With Applications, vol. 42, no. 20, pp. 7132–7147, 2015.