- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 287371, 6 pages
Complexity Analysis of a Cournot-Bertrand Duopoly Game Model with Limited Information
1School of Management, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
2College of Science, Tianjin University of Science and Technology, Tianjin 300457, China
Received 11 December 2012; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: Qingdu Li
Copyright © 2013 Hongwu Wang and Junhai Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Junhai Ma, and Hongwu Wang, “Complex Dynamics Analysis for a Cournot-Bertrand Mixed Game Model with Delayed Bounded Rationality,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Junhai Ma, and Hongwu Wang, “Complexity Analysis of Dynamic Noncooperative Game Models for Closed-loop Supply Chain with Product Recovery,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.